A delicious Gazpacho soup recipe, the longer it sits more the flavors develop.
What you’ll need:
- 1 Hothouse cucumber, halved and seeded, not peeled
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups low sodium tomato juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt, optional
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Roughly chop the cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, and red onion into 1-inch cubes. Put each vegetable separately into a food processor fitted with a steal blade and pulse until it is coarsely chopped. Do not over-process.
After each vegetable is processed, combine them in a large bowl and add the garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well and chill before serving. Enjoy.